Quick Assignment Help
Functional Assessment Of The Older Adult Questions
Part II assignment: Functional Assessment of the Older Adult Questions.
- Differentiate the following, and provide 2 examples of each:
- Activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs)
- Advanced activities of daily living (AADLs)
- Discuss at least 2 disorders that may alter an older adult’s cognition.
- What are some indications of possible caregiver burnout?
- Describe a method of assessing an older adult for depression.
- Describe 3 contexts of care of an older adult.
- How do falls affect older adults? Name some interventions.
Jarvis, Carolyn: PHYSICAL EXAMINATION AND HEALTH ASSESSMENT: Study Guide and Laboratory Manual, Eighth Edition. Copyright © 2020, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000, 1996 by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.