Using the CSU Online Library, locate a peer-reviewed article
Using the CSU Online Library, locate a peer-reviewed article that discusses how leaders must have a vision when leading an organization globally. Topic ideas include visionary leadership, global leadership, and international leadership. Note that these are ideas; please expand within the parameters of research used within organizations. Respond to the following questions/topics:
- Summarize the article with an eye on the author’s main point.
- How does this article contribute to contemporary thinking about global leadership?
- How does this article illustrate the importance of having a vision to lead members globally within an organization? Include communication tools and techniques of sharing that vision.
- How can information in this article be applied to your field?
- What is your opinion on the topic of this article?