Trauma Case Study: Civilian Assignment
Trauma Case Study: 1 – Civilian Assignment Instructions
The Trauma Case Study: Civilian Assignment is designed to help you make application of course content to a potential counseling situation, examining a civilian adult sufferer of trauma. For the civilian case study, see the Trauma Case Study: Civilian Narrative on the Trauma Case Study: Civilian Assignment page under Trauma Case Study: Civilian Resources.
The general requirements for the paper are:
- A medium-length paper (about an 8-12-page assessment and analysis, not including the title and references page – no abstract is needed).
- This is to be formatted in the most current APA style.
- Use the most appropriate sources in your write-up, with the DSM-5 being required as one of your sources, plus at least three journals, books, or our textbook references (NOT websites!).
IMPORTANT: When you upload this assignment, you will have 3 documents that you will upload in addition to your paper, so make sure your upload has these:
- Your paper saved with your “last name first, first name initial, then assignment name.”
- Only page 3 of the “Life Events Checklist for DSM-5” (LEC).
- Only page 3 of the “PTSD Checklist for DSM-5” (PCL-5).
- Pages 19 and 20 only of the “Clinician-Administered PTSD Scale for DSM-5” (CAPS-5) saved separately or together.
for a total of FOUR (4) different documents.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.