Quick Assignment Help
Why is visualization of biological specimen important
- Describe light microscopy and its advantages and limitations.
- What techniques and strategies are being used to improve visualization of specimens through light microscopy?
- Describe Fluorescense Microscopy. On what aspects did it improve on the previous technique? What are its limitations?
- What are the sources of error in fluorescence microscopy and how to mitigate these?
- Describe TEM. How is it different from microscopes utilizing light?
- Why is visualization of biological specimen important?