Quick Assignment Help
Calculate the molarity of a solution
Calculate the molarity of a solution if there are 1.5 mol of NaCl in 2.3 L of solution.
- How many moles of sucrose (C12H22O11) would be in 8.7 L of a 1.1 M solution of sucrose?
- How many liters of a 0.225 M solution of KI are needed to contain 0.935 moles of KI?
- How many grams of CaF2 are present in 1.25 L of a 0.15 M solution of CaF2?
- What is the molarity of a solution that is made by adding 57.3 g of MgO to 500.0 mL of solution?
- How many mL of a 0.63 M solution would contain 12 g of Al(NO3)3?
8. What mass of Ba3(PO4)2 is contained in 1575 mL of a 0.35 M solution of Ba3(PO4)2