Quick Assignment Help
knowledge management system for your cleaning technicians
You are the business owner of a local cleaning service, and you have been thinking about implementing a knowledge management system for your cleaning technicians, especially for those who troubleshoot and solve cleaning problems, such as removing certain carpet and water stains, addressing mold, and selecting the proper tools and products to use for other types of cleaning issues. You are thinking about this because there are times when some of your cleaning technicians know how to properly clean carpets and others do not. Providing a central knowledge repository could help share cleaning knowledge among your cleaning technicians.
- Explain the role of knowledge management systems.
- Explain what is meant by expert systems.
- Explain what is meant by content management systems.
- Discuss how the business in the selected scenario could benefit from an expert system and a content management system, and provide two examples for each type of system.
- Discuss how the business in the selected scenario could benefit from business intelligence, and provide two examples of these benefits.
- Discuss how the business in the selected scenario can use social media to not only obtain information and knowledge but to share it as well, and provide two examples of how the business might use social media information systems.