Assignment Help| There are many activities that occur during the software architecture design
There are many activities that occur during the software architecture design, and there are different ways as how to conduct these activities. Additionally, there are different kinds of tools and artifacts that will be needed. The way to go about these activities are referred to as the architecture design process. As you may expect, there are many choices for software architects to pick from, namely Attribute-driven design (ADD) or Microsoft (MS) technique, Architecture-centric design method (ACDM), or Architecture development method (ADM).
For this assignment, you need to pick a system (real or fictitious), and discuss which of the above processes will be more appropriate for that system.
- Describe the system of choice with good details.
- Identify the activities and artifacts for that design process.
- Elaborate on the different phases of that process to implement the system using that process.
- Compare your choice to other possible choices and explain why this will be the best option.
- Identify the tools and the techniques you are planning to use for that process.
- Document your process using the appropriate documentation techniques.